The North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA) recognizes and promotes excellence in the outdoor living and decking industry.
Each year it celebrates and honors outstanding successes in the industry at an Industry Awards presentation and celebration.
Professionals of all levels and categories, from across North America—and beyond—enter the deck competition.
This is the association's 12th annual competition.
The deadline to enter is Dec. 16, 2021.
Winners will be announced at the 2022 Awards Dinner & Networking event, which is scheduled for March 24-25 at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
Tickets include entry to NADRA's Awards Dinner on Thursday, March 24, and NADRA's Networking Event and Farewell Luncheon on Friday, March 25th.
- Entry to NADRA's Morning Session on Thursday, March 24:
- 8:00 a.m.–noon: Inspiration, Education, Workshop & a little bit of Entertainment
- Noon–6:00 p.m: Free time with family/industry friends
- Entry to NADRA's Awards Dinner happening Thursday, March 24:
- 6:00 p.m.: Cocktails and Hors D'oeuvres on the pool terrace, by the beach
- 7:00 p.m.: Dinner, Annual Meeting & Awards in the Ballroom
- Afterparty on the patio
- Entry to NADRA's 2nd Annual Beach Olympics happening Friday, March 25
- Giant Connect Four
- Beer Pong
- Participants will be paired with industry colleagues, competitors, sales reps, wives, firstborn children, and whoever else we may grab from the resort.
- Plenty of seating and tables will be available for NADRA members to connect and catch up.
- Farewell luncheon outside on the beach.
Tickets: (Include dinner Thursday and lunch on Friday)
Member Rate: $199 (Members may register their guests at the member rate). Non-Member: $245
View the 2020 winners here.